Kids should be very active every day. Involving kids in physical activity stimulates growth and improves the physical and emotional health. Exercise also helps the kids to relieve stress. Some children have much stress, depression, and anxiety as same as adults do. Exercise helps the kid to be fit, well-rested and also sharp mentally. Physical activity improves a child’s skill at arithmetic, reading, and even helps in memorization. Even many schools have sports for kids in Singapore for their improvement both psychologically and socially. Most parents encourage children to play sports as they can be successful in one sport or another. However, parents can’t find the sport suitable for the child in a very short time; it eventually takes more time as it can only be benefited after a long run.
Benefits of playing sports in School:
- Children can develop positive character and thoughts themselves.
- Can gain many good quality values
- Can learn moral principles through fair play
- Playing sports helps them to create friendships among the teammates which can lead to forever.
- A sport makes to mingle through different kinds of people from all over the world, regardless of their nationality, religion, culture, or skin color.
- Kids can learn teamwork as they are part of a team only the effort from all members leads to success.
- Even failure can motivate the kid to work harder next time.
- They learn to respect official authorities, rules in games and also the team opponents.
- Sport can help the students to develop the peer status and acceptance.
- Sports experiences help to build positive self- esteem in children.
- Playing sports can really be helpful in reducing stress
- It also increases the feelings of having physical and mentally fit body. Our mind should be fit in order to keep our mind strong and clear.
- This makes them grow into reliable adults who will try to help others and also honest as they learn positive moral life lessons through playing sports.
- Sports is not only wealthy people, even sports can start from the school where there is no any partiality between statuses.
Kids playing should concentrate more on developing physical and intellectual skills rather than planning get instant success and results. Parents should also keep this in mind and should not force kids to play sports for success. If we force them into some sort of force they will eventually have an adverse effect and lose their interest in the sports. Instead, we can make children play the sports of their choice and make them get used to that sport and like it themselves. This will eventually increase interest and make the kid work hard in order to achieve success. Young boys playing sports can make them popular among the peer and also with other students and surroundings. Children who are playing sports will be so competent that other students of the same age can easily get mingled with each other. So the primary goal of the parents is to make the child comfortable with the sport they play and to make them feel that sport to be more valued and wanted. There are many sports activities for kids in Singapore to develop their physical, mental and social skills.