Learn what makes a diamond sparkle to know what 4Cs of diamond quality is before you buy a diamond ring.
Conflict Free Diamonds
Every diamond sold is conflict-free and in compliance with the Kimberly Process.
Design Your Own Engagement Ring
Can’t find the diamond you are looking for from our inventory? Let us know what you want and we are happy to help you find it.
Diamond Upgrade Program
We offer a lifetime diamond upgrade program on all GIA graded diamonds jewellery.
Contemporary and versatile, there are two ways to wear the Enchanted Secret Love Code Illumi Gem Necklace. Express your love with secret love messages for your dear valentine.
Make It Personal
- Nothing makes us to a brighter smile than a bespoke gift with a message of love. While increasingly, even more, couples are keeping to a simpler wedding in order to keep their expenses in check there can be times where there are social prospect to execute and they will have to accede to an increased budget.As we can guess, spending a 5 figure sum on a one-time event is a big budget and unsurprisingly some couples may not be ready for it. On the other side, it can help the couple to understand each other’s attitude towards spending and budgeting, and hopefully through the process, shape their attitudes towards how they will handle the sensitive money issue when they start their life together.
I recently spoke to a couple who is looking to get married and found out that they face the common problem of not knowing where to start when planning their wedding budget. So here are some instructions to help couple financial plan and stay stress-free when planning for this pleased event.
Fact-finding Stage: Before you work out your budget
many couples assume that organizing a wedding is a two-person affair but it is actually an affair between two families. This is why it is important to get an idea of what your parents are expecting. It is not uncommon for some couples to go ahead with their wedding planning only to have to change it halfway to suit what their parents wanted instead.
Some questions to think through at this stage include:
Wedding style– small affair at the Registry of Marriage, church wedding, hotel banquet, beach wedding, overseas wedding
- Wedding Size– only with the members of a family and close friends or a larger one with business associates and parents’ friends.
- Dowry and jewellery– find out what your parents are expecting as they differ with regards to customs.
- Bridal package– do you want to take up a package that includes photography and gown rental?
- Honeymoon– a short depart or a longer feast to mark the start of a new life together.
- Would you prefer to have a wedding planner? Are you prepared to pay a higher price for someone to handle the work?
- Once you have gone through these initial steps and questions, you will have a better idea of what are your individual expectations of a wedding and as well as any social obligations you might need to fulfil. To get the best simulated diamonds, Visit Eclat by Oui today!